Número de Aviso en CareerMine: 1330597Resumen del Aviso
||Número de Identificación del Aviso del Empleador:
||Dallas, TX; MX
||Fecha de Colocación:
||enero 30, 2017
||Suscriptor - Loguear para ver el Nombre de la Compañía
||marzo 30, 2017
[Company] is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. [Company] offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. [Company] had 2015 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 22,000 staff and craft employees.
- Assist in monitoring the activities of heavy industrial construction projects, ensuring the facility's compliance with pertinent governmental regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Assist in determining the cause of unsafe conditions and injury claims through procedure, equipment and facilities inspection and worker observation.
- Provide corrective action recommendations and assist in implementing metrics for tracking and reporting on performance issues.
- Review project work plans for accuracy in conformance with the standards and assist in environmental health and safety program audits, coaching, and training.
- Assist with the presentations during new hire safety training and safety meetings.
- Monitor all construction work for compliance with environmental health and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) or equivalent degree/work experience
- Knowledge of construction safety and current Federal and OSHA requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Ability to carry out duties in varying work environments including wide ranging weather conditions and terrain with the ability to travel and/or relocate as required for projects
Acceso a las Instrucciones de Respuesta (Condiciones de Elegibilidad)
Para poder tener acceso a las instrucciones de respuesta para esta posición, se requiere cumplir las siguientes condiciones:
El Acceso a las Instrucciones de Respuesta para esta posición requiere una suscripción a "CareerMine - Acceso a Avisos de Trabajo”.
Suscríbase a CareerMine
CareerMine ofrece la mayor cantidad de avisos de trabajo a bajo precio. Este es nuestro compromiso con usted!
Usted está en la sección
"El conocimiento es poder"
- Francis Bacon
Avisos del Mismo Empleador