Número de Aviso en CareerMine: 1330599Resumen del Aviso
||Número de Identificación del Aviso del Empleador:
||DC, NE, TX, CO, AK, HI
||Fecha de Colocación:
||febrero 27, 2017
||Suscriptor - Loguear para ver el Nombre de la Compañía
||abril 27, 2017
[Company] is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. [Company] offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. [Company] had 2015 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 22,000 staff and craft employees.
[Company] is currently seeking an experienced Business Supervisor, duties assigned can be either field or office responsibilities.
- We have projects all across the United States: DC, NE, TX, CO, AK and HI, in large cities and small towns, so our people must be willing to go where the work is. Job assignment location will be determined closer to your start date.
- Responsible and accountable for the management of all business aspects of an assigned project
- High level of involvement in the operations of our cost control system and analysis of construction costs
- Troubleshooting job conditions, accounting, financial projections, payroll, purchasing, taxes, and managing subcontracts are all responsibilities of the position
- Take part in forecasting revenue and costs
- In addition to insuring documentation is complete in supporting subcontracts, material contracts and owner progress estimates including bonding, insurance and lien releases
- Work alongside business office personnel and field accounting staff including, office managers, reception, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and other office functions at the field site and/or project level.
- Relocation and/or travel is required
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field
- Knowledge of or familiarity with principal field business management SAP systems
- Must possess knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience with leadership responsibilities
- Works independently as well as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must be able to freely access all parts of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
- Knowledge of construction safety and current federal & OSHA requirements is preferred
- Candidates must also be able and willing to relocate with business needs
Acceso a las Instrucciones de Respuesta (Condiciones de Elegibilidad)
Para poder tener acceso a las instrucciones de respuesta para esta posición, se requiere cumplir las siguientes condiciones:
El Acceso a las Instrucciones de Respuesta para esta posición requiere una suscripción a "CareerMine - Acceso a Avisos de Trabajo”.
Suscríbase a CareerMine
CareerMine ofrece la mayor cantidad de avisos de trabajo a bajo precio. Este es nuestro compromiso con usted!
Usted está en la sección
"La mejor admiración es hija del conocimiento"
- Petrus Jacobus Joubert
Avisos del Mismo Empleador